Wed, Nov 15|
The Pastoral Relations Committee: Why and How?
Learn about pastoral relations committees and some tips, tricks, and best practices! This webinar is for pastors , for current members of pastoral relations committees, and for church leadership exploring pastoral relations committees for their congregation.
Time & Location
Nov 15, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
About the event
Whether you already have a pastoral relations committee in your church or not, this webinar will be valuable as you explore how this group can best function to support both the pastor and the congregation as they journey through ministry together.
We will cover:
- What are the benefits of a pastoral relations committee?
- How is a pastoral relations committee different from a staff relations committee?
- What to do for multi-pastor staff
- What is the "job description" for a pastoral relations committee?
- Who should serve on a pastoral relations committee?
- What does an agenda for a pastoral relations committee meeting look like?
- What are some best practices? What are some practices to avoid?
Plus time for Q&A and a little interactive role-playing to boot!
Presented by: Rev. Dr. Sandra Hasenauer, Executive Minister, American Baptist Churches of the Rochester/Genesee Region